Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lucy... Walking and Talking!


Here's our girl! Taking some of her first steps after just recently turning a year old. (I wish Jordan's face was in this video a bit more.)


Jordan wanted to turn on the fireplace and have Lucy walk there - for a more classy camera shot - but Lucy was completely excited and much too distracted by the fire (since we seldom have it on here in old Arizona!). Her enthusiastic little voice is so funny. (:


A bit of talking... She has long since learned to say "no" so I am trying to teach her "yes" to balance her out.


2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh! I just love my little niece and nephew! Thank you for posting! Lucy is so juicy and cute, and I love her jibber jabber. I like how Jude says Peter.:)
Did you get new couches recently? was that a sectional? Looks so nice and big!
Love you! Miss you guys!

Allie said...

dearest jenny, it is your sister allie haha i would like to know how to "follow" your blog but am unsure how... i created a blog today so that i could keep up with you guys (and vice versa) and so that i could do some sort of journaling. love ya! love allie.